Odisha Livelihoods Mission (OLM) has announced the huge number of vacancies. Details are on the official site www.tripti.org
Under the Targeted Rural Initiatives for Poverty and Infrastructure (TRIPTI) which is the department of Panchayati Raj of Government of Odisha has declared the huge number of vacancies. The detail of this post is as given below.
Total number of vacancies: 584 posts
Name of the posts:
- District Project Manager (DPM): 30 posts
- Block Project Manager: 276 posts
- Institutional Building Coordinator: 40 posts
- Livelihood Coordinator: 40 posts
- Financial Inclusion Coordinator: 40 posts
- Skill Development Coordinator: 118 posts
- Project Assistant: 40 posts
Age of the candidate should be between 21 to 40 years as on 31.03.2013.
- District Project Manager (DPM): Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 70,000/-
- Block Project Manager: Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 35,000/-
- Institutional Building Coordinator: Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 20,000/-
- Livelihood Coordinator: Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 20,000/-
- Financial Inclusion Coordinator: Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 20,000/-
- Skill Development Coordinator: Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 20,000/-
- Project Assistant: Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 12,000/-
For educational qualification read the full detail advertisement from the official site.
Based on initial age, qualification and experience which you have mentioned while applying for the online applications, candidates will be shortlisted to appear one Preliminary Written Test. Candidates should be selected on the bases of the written test. After qualifying the test Interview may be there.
How to apply:
All candidates have to apply online through the official site. No other mode of application will be accepted. The last date for online application process is 15th May, 2013.
Visit here: To download the official advertisement
Visit here: To apply online
Official site: www.tripti.org